Below are few articles, which are helpful in day-to-day programming.
- A First Look at IIS 7.0
- Componentization and ASP.NET integration are among the many new features coming up in the next version of Internet Information Services.
Visual Studio 2005
- Customize Sites With Web Parts
- Customizing site with web parts. The Visual Studio 2005 Toolbox features a tab called WebParts, which includes a dozen Web Part infrastructure controls that make up the Web Part framework.
- The New ASP.NET 2.0 Code-Behind Model
- The New ASP.NET 2.0 Code-Behind Model. This article explains the working of new partial classes in ASP.NET 2.0.
- Manage Users Fast
- Add a new user to your system using ASP.NET 2.0's rich API for manipulating users and roles.
- Master pages
- ASP.NET 2.0's master pages can help you develop consistent Web apps without the additional overhead of include files, user controls, or third-party add-ins.
- Techniques for managing client state
- Working with and understanding how client state is used in your app is critical to putting a good design into practice. Examine three techniques for managing client state.
- Manage Session State
- Manage Session State on the Server
- Client-Side Script
- Add Client-Side Script Code
- Use Custom .NET Collections
- Create and use .NET custom collection classes to pass containers of data in your Web services projects.
- Stateful Web services
- This article illustrates a programming technique that let’s you deliver better-performing, stateful Web services by supporting ASP.NET. I'll also show you how to use Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) headers to implement additional features, such as custom authentication and authorization, and create more flexible Web services that send and receive additional data that doesn't map to method arguments.
- Wizard control to build wizard-based forms
- Take advantage of ASP.NET 2.0's new Wizard control to build wizard-based forms with less code.
- Repeater, DataList, and DataGrid controls
- Repeater, DataList, and DataGrid and what's new for these controls in ASP.NET 2.0.
- ASP.NET Server Control
- Build an ASP.NET Server Control
- Customize Tabular Display
- Customize Tabular Display for DataBinding controls like DataGrid.
- Multiple Arguments to HyperLink
- Pass Multiple Arguments to HyperLink Columns
ASP.NET 2.0 performance
- Speed Up Your ASP.NET Pages
- Here are seven ways to boost the performance of your Web pages and sites.
- Improve ASP.NET Application Performance
- Increase performance in your ASP.NET applications by handling events in the browser, rather than at the Web server using HTC.
- 5 Caching Tips
- Here's some real-world advice to help you maximize your benefit from ASP.NET caching.
- Use DataReader or DataSet?
- ADO.NET exposes two primary classes for retrieving data. Learn to decide which one to use.
Please note that you need to register on ftp online to read complete articles.